What to expect
- Average Time:
- Varies, depending on the amount of work required
- Am I a good candidate?
- Done having children and breast-feeding, non-smoker, want to restore body to pre-pregnancy look
- Recovery instructions will be given to you post-surgery.
- Bleeding, infection, scarring, pain, leakage or rupture, poor healing, uneven body contours, anesthesia risks, and change in nipple sensation
- Both are possible.
- The cost of the procedure will be discussed at your consultation with Dr. Peterson.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding can take a toll on your body, leaving loose skin and fat around the tummy, sagging breasts, and stretch marks. A Mommy Makeover is a bundled service that consists of a breast augmentation or lift, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), and liposuction.
A breast augmentation will help improve the shape and lost volume by using breast implants. Depending on the condition of your breasts, Dr. Peterson may decide that a breast lift is a better procedure for your needs. A breast reduction may be performed if you feel your breasts are too large.
A tummy tuck removes excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen while tightening the muscles of the abdominal wall. If skin elasticity is sufficient, liposuction, instead of a tummy tuck, may be used to remove unwanted fat.