Complements August product of the month: Revision Skincare Black Mask
Whether you’re a busy college student, on-the-go mom, or just looking for a new product to add to your skin care routine, Revision Skincare Black Mask is the product for you. This purifying facial mask flushes out your pores and texturizes your skin with infusing antioxidants. It leaves your skin smooth and polished with a deep clean feeling. The best part is…no pulling of the skin.
Several key ingredients make this mask treatment the perfect product to pamper your skin:
- Freshwater silt from freshwater lakes in Eastern Europe help to deeply cleanse the skin by drawing out impurities.
- Salicylic acid exfoliates and deeply cleanse pores.
- Tea Tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia) naturally soothes the skin.
- Larch Arabinogalactan, from the wood of the larch tree, mildly exfoliates the skin.
- Sage extract offers antioxidant benefits, and cucmber extract, oak kernel and bisabolol provide skin soothing perks.
Best of all, I love this mask because it is good for all skin types. You apply this easily, leaving it on for 15-30 minutes and remove with warm water. It is best to use twice a day (or more for oilier skin). Revision Skincare Black Mask is available in our office and comes in a 1.7-ounce jar for $30. For more information, call 814.231.7878 or email email@example.com.